Praying with the Wordsmith

LeRoy’s post at this link (below) pretty much sums up what my recent posts have attempted to present. The urgency of prayer in the life of a believer. Enjoy…

Okay. Now a request. How do you change these links into words such as here, or any other word that I see everyone else using rather than listing the entire link to travel to?

This entry was posted in Prayer and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Praying with the Wordsmith

1. Leah Randall says:

I have really enjoyed all your posts “on prayer”. A day of fasting and prayer once brought me a life-changing message from the Lord’s heart. “This is what I want my people to do. Pray as a way to spend time with me. Not to always petition…just spend time with Me. On a regular basis!” You might enjoy this video of Leonard Ravenhill. It’s long and the video is poor, but what a man of prayer had to say had an impact on his audience. If we were willing to make a commitment to pray the way Ravenhill describes, it’s no telling what God would do to glorify Himself all over America! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tITHenCqTHQ

2. bickleyhouse says:

Well, basically, you put the “a href=”http://www.whatever.com” ” between the first brackets and “/a” between the second set of brackets. Then you type whatever you want between the two sets of brackets. Everything is important, though, including the space between “a” and “href.” Also, if you leave off one or both of the quotation marks around the http part, it won’t work.

Thanks, brother! Have a great night.

Jeff

3. bickleyhouse says:

LOL Okay, then. I don’t mind being laughed at. 🙂

Trust me when I say I’m not laughing at, but with. You should see how many hairs I’m missing trying to figure this out. Fortunately, the Wordsmith showed me how to create names for links using that little chain picture beside the align right button. I’m afraid what you know about html compared to me makes you look like a master programmer. Thanks, friend.

4. bickleyhouse says:

This is getting frustrating. The brackets won’t show up in my comments because it’s trying to make html code out of them. It’s hard to demonstrate code in these comment boxes that recognize html code. Might as well just delete these comments. I know just enough html to make me look stupid. LOL.

Sorry, but I couldn’t stand to delete these. I’m sure there’s a making for a great post one day in these. Thanks for the help, friend. God bless.

5. bickleyhouse says:

Okay, that didn’t work. Let me try this a different way. In the first set of , put the html code, a href=”http://bickleyhouse.wordpress.com”, then type whatever words you want to be, such as “Reveling in the Overflowing Grace of God, then close the code with . Notice the shameless plug for my own blog. 🙂

6. LeRoy Dean says:

Thank you for your encouragment, my brother-in-Christ.