Henry Blackaby, in his excellent book ‘Created to be God’s Friend,’ encourages his readers to ask: How do I measure the value of my life? Do I see my life through the lenses of my circumstances… or as one who is seated with Christ (Ephesians 2:4-7)? “Our lives look different from God’s perspective.”
Do I live as if eternity has already begun? It has!
God didn’t create us for time, but for eternity. By being eternity-minded, my circumstances can find their proper role in my life. Reminded, all that God does is good… trust Him.
The length of time that this trial of suffering will last is brief in view of eternity, but monumental in view of what God is accomplishing.
- The Secret Ingredient To Eternal Life (christcenteredteaching.wordpress.com)
- Sorry, I Just Missed You (myheartsmission.com)
- Blogging Tips from the Fruit of the Spirit – Kindness (faithfulbloggers.com)
- Hunger Games Copies from Bible (thenewself.wordpress.com)
- Wednesday in the Word: Philippians 1:6 (gracesatisfies.wordpress.com)