I thought about the question I was asked for a moment and realized my friend’s interrogative request was more valid than I had previously considered. The little country church up the road that I grew up in had not flavored a portion of his childhood. His grandparents didn’t read Bible stories to him. He knew nothing of a father’s prayer of gratitude in Jesus’ name before meals…
This is the introduction to a series I plan to undertake at Christian Blessings. Hopefully, you’ll tag along. The post can be found here.
- Do You Know This About Jesus Christ, Salvation & the Kingdom of Heaven? (justmureithi.wordpress.com)
- the “in” and “out”…depending on the answer (thewearypilgrim.typepad.com)
- When we go to heaven (justmywritings.wordpress.com)
- Blessed Beyond Words (graciouswritingblog.wordpress.com)
- Worship Wars: The Battle to Know Him (ptl2010.com)