Prayer is one of those things I love to speak highly of but rarely participate in to the level the Bible sees as necessary for a faithful walk with Jesus. While visiting with you today (something I should obviously do more of), some interesting questions surfaced. Such as…
When an answer seems it will not come, is it time to give up praying and move on to plan B? Is God’s answer to us always yes? Is His answer ever no… or even not now, or maybe?
A couple of stops while on my journey through your cyber-towns yielded some pretty thought-provoking answers to these questions and more. Maybe you’re up to a sit with them also. If so, coffee, tea, and crumpets await your arrival (Don’t forget to ask Jeff and Graeme for them). They live here and here.
- Release Through The Pen (carolynrice.wordpress.com)
- The Question and God’s Answer (twojourney.wordpress.com)
- Proverbs 12:21 (proverbialthought.com)
- Prayer Take 3/40 (phillipbrande.wordpress.com)
- How to Cultivate Fresh Faith in the Gospel (lloydealedo.wordpress.com)