This is Discipleship

Casey Lewis of Christianity Matters offered this excellent clip… so I had to steal it. Good stuff. Thanks Casey!

This entry was posted in Discipleship, WordPosts and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to This is Discipleship

1. Reblogged this on Think in Today and commented:
    My friend MT Sweat shared this video that every Christian should watch, if nothing else, at least ponder, and search for their role in God’s kingdom.

2. Freedomborn says:

When we have God’s Love and Truth in our heart we can’t help but share it because we also have God’s compassion for Mankind and Jesus the only way we can be set free .

Thanks Mike a good steal

Christian Love from both of us – Anne

Special thanks to both of you! Of course that means I’m thanking you for thanking me for stealing from another who already thanked me for stealing from him. Wow!Blessings friends.

• Freedomborn says:

Well I guess Mike that makes stealing ok so I will check back on your Posts and steal one I like … I know – I know, what about Copyright! Hmmmm I’m telling you so I think that makes it all right or is it all wrong 🙄

Annie’s lost it!

Laughing over here my friend. There are no copyright restrictions in graceland, so steal away. I think it’s better stated Annie’s found it. The joy of the Lord that is. Blessings good friend.

• Freedomborn says:

If I’m going to have a record Mike, I want to go on record as saying that you said it is ok to steal,is that ok!

Annie got it right

3. Casey Lewis says:

Glad you like the video. Glad you shared it as well.

Blessings,
    Casey Lewis

4. Thanks for sharing this! It is exactly what its about! Had to reblog to share with those connected to me!

Thanks of course are all due Casey for making it known, but still, thank you for keeping it going. It’s a good one. Blessings friend.

5. Reblogged this on livinginobscurity and commented:
    This is truly what is all about! Love this!