Revolution Closure

Foolishness leads one to choose a path that doesn’t matter.

Statue of st. Peter

Statue of st. Peter (Photo credit: Wikipedia)

Try as we might, we can find no better passage than to stand beside Peter when he claims, “We ought to obey God rather than men.”

How can one know when it’s time to submit and when it’s time to resist? When one’s governing authorities step beyond the boundaries of what is merely indicative of supporting evil and begins to pass laws that require the citizens to participate in sinful and godless behavior. Are we there yet?

Thanks for all of the complimenting responses and interaction. Your input has been priceless. As one encouraged, “May our efforts always be to obey God and let all the other chips fall where they may.”

This entry was posted in WordPosts and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Revolution Closure

1. >> Are we there yet?
    I think some governments are pretty close, and some are already there (thinking of Christians who meet in secret because it is against the law to do so).
    I disagree with much my government does, but unless they counter God’s commands, I am to obey. If/when they step across the line, I will disobey.

2. Yahobahne says:

My belief: I place no (wo)man on a pedestal,
    But only trust in God (Psalm 118:8);
    By faith obeying Him rather than mere man.
    Thank you for posting this great truth, and reminder—a fuller’s soap for the soul. 😊
    God bless you and your ministry, in Jesus’ name, Amen.

Fantastic – “a fuller’s soap.” Thanks for stopping by and commenting. Blessings

• Yahobahne says:

You’re welcome MTSweat. And please stop by his4glorydotcom.wordpress.com Feel free to “like,” my posts, peruse’em, and or make yourself at home. ~Iron sharpens iron😊 God bless.

3. robind333 says:

I couldn’t agree more. We stand with God not men! Thanks for the post and many, many blessings to you…Robin

4. mtsweat says:

In the words of a very famous pastor, “That’s good!” (don’t tell him I said that please) That may be the single greatest use of song titles to share a word that I’ve ever encountered… yes, yes… I’m confident it is. Seriously, you are one great encourager my good friend who I would never consider telling to Get Off My Cloud. Imagine that… it sounds as if you’re Hungry Like the Wolf so it might be necessary for Everyday People to revisit because there may be a Bad Moon on the Rise. Until then let’s continue to Jump and Jungle Boogie with Faith that is Up On The Roof, in a Land Down Under, through the Chapel of Love, and all the way to Waterloo. I think I better quit here… sheesh… Mama Told Me Not to Come. Blessings!

5. ccragamuffin says:

I know that I Can’t Always Get What I Want, but when I Heard It Through The Grapevine what sounds like the end of this series I got All Shook Up. The posts have been a blessing and made me want to Shout because of the Good Vibrations of the Word being shared. I thought it would be A Long And Winding Road through the posts because the topic is River Deep, Mountain High. You have been a Bridge Over Troubled Water with your words, so Don’t Stop Believing that you are making an impact. Blessings.
    p.s. It’s Only Rock And Roll But I Like It.