As the weather warms in Florida, one of the nice things TC does for some of our menagerie is offer to have their winter coats removed. I’m fascinated by this clip of Buster’s haircut, but even more so by the words my wife offered with it.
1. Buster seemed to know that what the shearer was doing was in his best interest.
2. Snuggled up tightly in the grasp of the shearer, Buster struggled little. He willingly allowed his wool to be removed.
3. With each stroke of the clippers removing dirty and stained wool, Buster began to look like a clean new sheep.
4. With the weighty wool removed, Buster seemed to take on a vibrant new nature, energized and ready to spark.
5. While it looked like the shearer was taking sections at a time away, when he was finished, everything that was removed stayed intact. TC rolled the dirty wool up and disposed of it with a single effort.
Sheep farmer or not, anything here sound familiar?