A Word on Answering Your Comments

Pardon me for a spell as I’m kind of busy weeding through comments to determine whether they are legitimate or spam. Hey! You know what? Maybe you can help…

Al Quran: Surah/Chapter 005 – Al-Mâ’idah. Verse 75.
The Messiah, son of Mary (Jesus), was no other than a messenger, messengers (the like of whom) had passed away before him. And his mother (Mary) was a saintly woman. And they both used to eat (earthly) food. See how we make the revelations clear for them, and see how they are turned away!

Now that really is crystal clear… Know it’s true when I say I am immensely appreciative of every visitor and commenter, I just wish I could understand them. Another commenter writes:

財布 2013 品の商品(初期不良や不良品以外)のご返品お受け致しかねますので、必ずカラー・サイズ等を確認のうえご注文ください。reizanが寝室で使っている目覚まし時計はセイコークロック社製の乾電池式電波時計です。アラームは午前5時30分にセットしていて、毎朝、これに起こしてもらってブログ送信の作業をしています電波時計ですから時刻表示が正確なことはいうまでもありません。そのほかに、日付(アラーム0ffで表示)と曜日と温度と湿度まで表示されるので便

Very interesting take on 2013 and the reizan. There’s also those words commenters use that I’m sure have much meaning in someone’s world, but neither Webster nor Google seems to be of help defining them. Once again, maybe you can assist:

Bxbsenutxfbu, urfuremgbc, mdzxenutxfbu, and gujzkhzsto are a few that seem to appear regularly but have no available definition in the English language and spell-check is having a field day with them.

So, in a gesture of fairness, any advice on the authenticity of my responders? Any helpful responses that I might communicate back their way?

Until next time, “X9wdtb aqq965 ds OOIIqRstV.

This entry was posted in SPAM and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

28 Responses to A Word on Answering Your Comments

1. This made me laugh. 🙂 I too get hundreds of these and other spam.
    It bothers me though that sometimes a legit comment gets marked as spam. I hope I don’t miss any. 😦

What are we to do?! LOL

Funny you remind of this, in my spam folder yesterday was a legitimate response. Still, WP does an excellent job catching the bad. Thanks, and many blessings to you today!

2. Hi Mike, I’m sure you wil agree with one of my Spam, it said that my wordage or something like that was not long enough, after having a good laugh I thought perhaps they may be right, so next time I visit you I will make sure my comment has much more detail. 🙄

Take Care – Christian Love – Anne.

Hi Anne! Marvelously grand to see you in our neck of the woods. Yes, yes, I find it humorous too of your commenter’s accusation. Surely they cannot know you well good friend! 🙂

3. Gloria says:

grateful that wordpress.com does the figuring for me and deposits them in my spam folder. If they are there then I know that there is an issue with where they are coming from as to an individual really interested or spam. IF I post anything from spam I always remove the URL — many times it will take people to a site I certainly wouldn’t recommend.

Yes, I agree. WP does a great job protecting us from spammers. That is a really good idea you suggest to remove links as I think these are primarily where problems stem from. Thanks for the good word. Many blessings.

4. I’m bummed, I think. I apparently don’t get enough readers to be worthy of such such cryptic comments.

5. alwayzhis says:

Couldn’t help but giggle… I know these “spamanious” comments all too well. Ever wonder why such a marvelous culinary canned meat product got it’s name?
    😉
    Be blessed
    Stephanie

Ah, ha, ha, ha! That wonderful meat byproduct completely slipped my mind. Yes, I’m quite sure you’re right… it’s name is appropriate. 🙂 Thanks and blessings to you!

6. secretangel says:

LOL… I needed a good laugh today.. This was cute. Thanks!!

7. lambskinny says:

I got that one too!

Carley

8. TikkTok says:

Translate the comments………..Google toolbar has a translate button…..

Aha! Great idea… Bxbsenutxfbu… Google: “Did you mean BBC News?” …translating… waiting… waiting… Bazinga! “Maltese detected…” nothing further. Dohhh!

品の商品(初期不良や不良品以外)のご返品お受け致しかねますので = “Since I can not accept returned goods tail (defective or non-initial failure) goods on the…”

Hey, it really worked. Didn’t need to translate much though to catch the drift… and since I haven’t bought anything from them, SPAM! 🙂

9. NEO says:

Brings to mind the old song, “Spam em all, spam em all, the long and the short and the tall.”

10. lbtk says:

This happens on my site as well. And I get a great many sales pitches that go to Spam…especially when I write about losing weight. If I wanted a weight loss supplement, I wouldn’t be writing about how turning my focus on God instead of food helped me lose 50 pounds! But I always say “Thank you for your interest of LBTK.” Have a great day. Sandy

11. RJ Dawson says: