My Pastor forwarded a link to Chuck Lawless’ article (Thom S. Rainer), Eight Ways Leaders Make Themselves Vulnerable to Spiritual Attack. Here are the bullets and a link to the entire article. This is good… way good.
1. We focus on others, often to the neglect of ourselves.
2. We replace spiritual disciplines with ministry activity.
3. We do ministry in our own power.
4. We think failure will never happen to us.
5. We ignore our “little” sins.
6. We see people as the enemy.
7. We minister in the secret places of others’ lives.
8. We have few real friends.
The link to Thom S. Rainer’s site and the article: Eight Ways Leaders Make Themselves Vulnerable to Spiritual Attack