A Little About RIHG

Here at Resting in His Grace, authors Tracy (also known as Mike andPicture 065 mt), TC (hopeful writer), and cc ragamuffin offer a little southern hospitality served up with a pinch of old time rock and roll. No… seriously, we’re just posting thoughts about God’s Word and His Kingdom (along with some other stuff, like a pinch of old time rock and roll).   We love Jesus and His Church.  We worship and serve Him with Lighthouse Baptist shepherded by Pastor Joey Rountree (without a “d”).

Picture 027For TC and myself, our son Clint is now grown and gone, leaving us managing an eight hundred acre horse and cattle ranch all to our lonesome. Well, unless you want to count Pot Pie Possum, our other son. You’ll see him pop up at any time in a story and sometimes the story is (yes) all about him. He would have it no other way.

TC manages the Florida Horse Ranch, where we reside.  I amPicture 009 employed by an auto logistics company. CCRagamuffin has hands down won the coveted “Encourager of the Century Award,” and serves our community through the local education system.

We seek to honor our Savior with words. We have fun at times, and we really do get hung up on music from our past, but seriously,  it’s only rock and roll folks.

Prayerfully, we are on mission with our Savior to seek and find the lost; to share the glorious good news of Jesus Christ. Don’t forget to take a look at our mission pages and should you have a spare minute, the echoes and journals pages that recap some of our writer’s recent endeavors.

“Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in Christ with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places.”  Ephesians 1:3

10-Reasons-You-Should-Be-a-Missionary*The blogs published here reflect my personal views and are not necessarily the official views of Lighthouse Baptist Church, The Florida Horse Ranch, or any other party mentioned.*

136 Responses to A Little About RIHG

1. lorriebowden says:

I am so happy you stopped by my blog. I am settling down now to explore your’s. Blessitude…Lorrie

2. Lisa V says:

Thanks for following my blog. Hope you enjoy the read.

3. How honored I am that you are following my blog. I can’t wait to get to know you better and look forward to reading more of yours! Thank you and blessings,

4. 2ndhalfolife says:

Thanks for the visit and follow!

5. life on the ranch sounds wonderful, thank you for following writings from a dandelion, blessings

6. God bless and safe travels as you go to and fro doing the Lord’s business.

Thank you for the encouraging words and blessings good friend, may you also be strengthened in Christ to faithfully serve our Lord. Blessings to you today!

7. Thanks for stopping by my blog and choosing to follow along. Enjoyed browsing around your blog and return that Southern hospitality with a follow of your blog. Blessings to you and yours!

8. Thank you for stopping by to check out my blog “Kingdom Business” and for your follow. You have an awesome site here so I am returning your follow.

LOVE, GRACE, PEACE

9. Hi. Thanks for visiting my blog. It’s nice to meet you. I’m looking forward to your posts.

God bless.

Jennifer – I Give God All The Glory

10. Hello! I’m honored you signed up to follow my blog. I love the title Resting In His Grace and I find your missionary posts beautiful and sobering!

His best to you,
    Vanessa

11. Just wanted to stop by and say thanks for following my blog!

12. sonofabbasblog says:

Thanks for following My blog, may God guide and bless us

13. Sharon says:

Thank you for your “follow”. I will be back to read about your missions. God bless your ministry wherever He chooses to send you.

14. Debbie says:

Ahhh, this brings back bittersweet memories of my missionary days. Thank you ever so much for following Shadows.

15. lljostes says:

Thank you for following “What’s The Good Word?”. May He continue to bless His Word as you share it with others through your writing!

16. Dena says:

Thank you for choosing to follow my blog.

17. Thanks for loving on me through the blog follow. Be blessed in your ventures in blog land 😉

18. Hi there
    Thank you for following my blog. I am so honored 🙂 Blessing to you.

19. joecruzmn says:

Thanks for the follow I have done the same. God Bless

20. bography says:

Mushtaq
    You are confusing categories; the categories “being/essence/nature” and “person.” I realise this is Greek to you. To begin to grasp the distinction between being and person, the New Testament is required reading. But as you reject the New Testament that exists today,which is the same that existed in the time of your prophet Muhammed, we’re at a dead end on the issue.

Please Speak Into the Box

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s